Pentair Warrior SI/Can’t Figure Out Control Panel

Mendy48

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Midland, MI
Ok! Looking at the Comparison Sheet, the SI should have different intervals to set my cleaning to. I can’t seem to figure out how to do this. Does anyone have the same kind of cleaning unit. Please Help me figure out how to set my cleaning intervals. It really doesn’t explain this on the owners manual or YouTube. 🤦🏽‍♀️
image.jpg

Mendy,

Just to the right of the on/off button is a little button and three number 1, 2, 3

If you push the button once, the #1 circle will have a little (dim) led turned on right below the circle .. This means that it will run everyday for a week

If you push the button twice, the #2 circle will have a little (dim) led turned on. This means it will run every second day.. etc...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Sorry,

I have the SE and not the SI.. I assume you just push the next button to the right, but don't really know of sure..

I can't think of any reason that I would ever only want to run for one hour???

Let's see if one of our SI owners can chime in...

Thanks,

Jim R.

yeah! I saw that. It’s on the manual. It says:

LED 1 - ...” Press the Weekly Timer button once to select this interval.”

If I press the weekly timer once to select this interval, how long is it going to run for ‘cause the comparison sheet says that I can choose my hours.

That’s where I’m getting a bit confused...

It has a 2 hour run cycle in which it will climb walls and a 1 hour cycle where it won’t. Sure wish it had the option of not climbing walls for the 2 hour cycle.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh! I was thinking there was a selection to do so. I think the comparison sheet needs to be updated? ‘Cause for some reason, when I saw the different times on the comparison sheet for the SI, I thought that meant that it gives you options to select your own time (1 -2.5hrs).

when I called Marina, that’s what they told me. 🧐.

It has a 2 hour run cycle in which it will climb walls and a 1 hour cycle where it won’t. Sure wish it had the option of not climbing walls for the 2 hour cycle.
I called Pentair.... you are absolutely right.
Yeah! I wish there was an option to not climb walls for the 2hr duration. Nevertheless, I’m so happy I got the Warrior. My back has been feeling better since I’ve stopped manually cleaning the pool since opening. 🤗

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.