Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Last year I took out my pump, taking photos of the wiring. Problem is I lost that phone and the pics.

It's a 240v set up with a bare wire (obviously to green post). There is also black and white, I don't think it matters which goes to L1 and L2, can you confirm?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20230511_174232.jpg
    20230511_174232.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 14
I just realized that only is the heater bonded but the pump should be as well. Where does that wire go?

Thanks again
There should be a clamp on the lower side or back of the motor on the pump where #8 solid bare copper wire is connected.

Hi,

There are no clamps but by the size of the connector on the bond wire, it must connect to one of the small screws at the vent end of the motor, does this seem right?
Thank you20230515_101853.jpg

Thanks for the tip Jimrahbe. 2 seasons ago I couldn't start it. With the vent cover off I couldn't even turn it. I think it was replaced then. There are no signs of a leak at this time
<Fingers crossed>

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.