Pentair Superflo VS / iAquaLink

Txvtx1

Mar 13, 2023
TX
Hi
I have a Pentair Superflo VS pump connected to the iAquaLink. All the variable settings are configured and programmed to run correctly but once I turn it on to filter pump mode using the app it defaults to “clean mode” and never changes to the other settings. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 10A168B9-F37C-4784-822C-EFA3786B761A.jpeg
    10A168B9-F37C-4784-822C-EFA3786B761A.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 2
  • A268D18D-C2E6-4C75-B083-735F665E0621.jpeg
    A268D18D-C2E6-4C75-B083-735F665E0621.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to TFP.

The Jandy Aqualink is able to control the basic IntelliFlo VS pump. The Superflo pump is different and I don't think the Aqualink can do more then what you see.

Why did you end up with that combination?

Reactions: Txvtx1
Welcome to TFP.

The Jandy Aqualink is able to control the basic IntelliFlo VS pump. The Superflo pump is different and I don't think the Aqualink can do more then what you see.

Why did you end up with that combination?

A friend of mine upgraded his and when my pump went out we switched it for this one. I only recently started to program the settings. Thought I would be able to take advantage of it.

I think you will need to control the Superflo pump speeds manually.

Hi
I have a Pentair Superflo VS pump connected to the iAquaLink. All the variable settings are configured and programmed to run correctly but once I turn it on to filter pump mode using the app it defaults to “clean mode” and never changes to the other settings. Thoughts?
If you have the required communication cable and enough "open" relays you can use the information on page 5 of your manual to get the Jandy to operate the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.