May 19, 2022
Orlando, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Moved from here.
Hello, I'm having this exact same problem with my 342002. I bought it just last month and had it installed a few weeks ago.
All green lights are solid, can't use any of the keys, and I've gone through all the factory reset, safety function and keypad lockout combos, and nothing works.

G,

I assume that you have reset the circuit breaker.

Just because the pump has lights does not mean it is getting the voltage it needs to fully operate.

If this were my pump, I'd test to make sure I had 240 volts AC between the two input wires. If good, then I'd turn in a warranty claim.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the response. I have reset the circuit breaker. I didn't test the voltage between the two input wires though. What would happen if I wasn't receiving 240?
I did however have the installer come out and take a look at it and he believes it's an issue with the control pad.

I have called Pentair several times now to start a warranty claim and still haven't gotten through. I called three times on Friday, and used the "call you back" option twice, only to get hung up on when I answered or I got sent right back to hold.

I'm writing this while I've been on hold for an hour now. I'm not pleased at all with this customer service.

What would happen if I wasn't receiving 240?
G,

Not sure it would do anything in your case, but I have seen cases where one of phases that make up the 240 volts was missing or very low and the LEDs would still come on.

I guess my point was that about the only external thing that could cause the problem would be an AC input voltage issue, so if you had 240 VAC in, then it has to be some kind of pump/electronics issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Update: finally got through to Pentair. They told me to first try to go through Leslie's where I purchased the pump online, and if they don't fix issue on their end, Pentair has a case already opened for me if I need to proceed. Feeling a bit relieved.

Reactions: setsailsoon
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.