Pentair Spectrum Aqualight (SAL) Light

Paresh

Apr 6, 2021
GA
Looks like the pool builder decided to use 4 Pentair Aqualights/Spalights when building the pool. It came with the house this way. The lights are NON LED and can change color, however to do so, I have to toggle the switch on/off. I recently installed a Pentair Intellicenter and am wondering if it is possible to change color using the Intellicenter app. Right now the lights just turn on/off in 1 color.

Thanks in advance.

All pool lights use the on/off method to change the light color. The intellicenter will just trigger the relay to automate turning the on/off process for you (which is why the color/“toggle number” may need to be resynced on occasion).

Hope that makes sense? Basically if you select a specific color, the IC turns the light on and off the correct number of times to set the requested color.

I believe the aqualights are one of the options. If not, it would be likely another light option would be compatible. I am not home to verify.

All pool lights use the on/off method to change the light color. The intellicenter will just trigger the relay to automate turning the on/off process for you (which is why the color/“toggle number” may need to be resynced on occasion).

Hope that makes sense? Basically if you select a specific color, the IC turns the light on and off the correct number of times to set the requested color.

I believe the aqualights are one of the options. If not, it would be likely another light option would be compatible. I am not home to verify.
Thanks for your response. I do not have an Aqualight option. I've tried all the other light options and every time I turn the light on, it constantly blinks. The only one that seems to work is just "lights". I may be doing something wrong so if you could verify when you get a chance, than would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.