Pentair Screenlogic PC - Weather Weirdness

ultimate_ed

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 25, 2012
Manvel, TX
This is more annoyance, but I'm curious if there is a fix.

I have had the Screenlogic2 interface for my Easytouch control center for several years and for it's part it works well.

However, when I open the PC version of the app and go to the status screen, the weather info it reports, both the current condition and the forecast, bare no resemblance to reality. I've checked the cofiguration and confirmed the zipcode is correct.

Honestly, I'm not sure that it is even changing anything as it always shows the current condition at 56° and Clear with a full moon.

Ed,

Mine worked great for years and then one day it just quit. Once in a while it will start working and then it will just quit again.

There is a tread on this, but so far none of the fixes seem to work. Pentair says it is their problem, but they have never said what the problem is, or when it will be fixed. I've given up.

Check out this thread... Anyone with ScreenLogic want to do me a favor???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.