Pentair schedules don’t mesh

JeffRazz

Jun 23, 2023
LaQuinta, CA
I hope this is a good place to ask this question but I am quite frustrated with my Pentair schedules. I have set up schedules for the pool and lighting, etc. using the Pentair app on my phone. I’ve noticed that the pool does not operate really in alignment with those schedules. And doing some research I discovered that maybe it was the Pentair Control panel that was off and so I went and found that the time settings on the Pentair panel were also incorrect. I reset those so now they match and yet I am still finding that Pool does not operate on the same time schedule that I have implemented. What can I do to fix this? It’s very annoying.

Welcome to TFP.

What automation system are we discussing?

Check the date and time are set correctly in the panel.

Welcome to TFP.

What automation system are we discussing?

Check the date and time are set correctly in the panel.
Thanks for pointing out the date time on the panel. The SLConfig and Screenlogic apps may display the correct time, but the date time on panel is what drives the schedules. Our panel was installed in 2020 and it thought it was still 2007. I am so happy that it now has the correct time. The apps also have that same correct time now. Shame on my pool guy. Between this and discovering spillway mode on these forums, I value TFP so much. Thanks for the great work!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.