Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Moved from here.
I'm having similar problem as others with Mastertemp front panel not lighting up when turning on Spa mode. Heater doesn't fire up-- nothing. I have 120v coming into the board from my Easytouch panel and the fuse checks out good.

I upgraded to a Screenlogic wifi remote control a few months back and it was working fine for a couple months. Just getting back to it now with temps dropping and now the Mastertemp panel doesn't even turn on. Even in Service mode after turning on pump and hitting the Heat button, nothing that way either. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Easytouch panel.jpg
    Easytouch panel.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Mastertemp power box.jpg
    Mastertemp power box.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Check the fuse you can see in the MasterTemp.

If the fuse is good then put the heater in local mode by:

• Disconnecting the two yellow wire nuts that connect the yellow and black wires
  • separate the yellow and black wires
  • Twist the two yellow wires together and put one wire nut on it
Now turn on the heater at its control panel and see if it runs.

Report back what you find out.

Check the two wire from the ET to the heater and make sure you have continuity there. That wire should have 24V on it when you hit the heater button on the ET panel.

Moved from here.
I'm having similar problem as others with Mastertemp front panel not lighting up when turning on Spa mode. Heater doesn't fire up-- nothing. I have 120v coming into the board from my Easytouch panel and the fuse checks out good.

I upgraded to a Screenlogic wifi remote control a few months back and it was working fine for a couple months. Just getting back to it now with temps dropping and now the Mastertemp panel doesn't even turn on. Even in Service mode after turning on pump and hitting the Heat button, nothing that way either. Any ideas?
Those are awfully large wires connected in the heater where the remote panel would be. Are you sure that they go to the proper terminal in the automation? Usually they are about 22AWG.

Reactions: Jmotley0104
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.