Matty7978

Dec 12, 2020
Ventura CA
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,
My Heater is not retaining the max temp set by using the manually controls in the control panel.
Generally, I’d fire up the heater using the iAquaLink contoller which would fire up the heater, heating to the max temp set. Now, I have to manually adjust the temp on the heater after using the iAquaLink app. My observation the heater keeps on defaulting back to manufactuer max heat temp of 70 degrees. Help would be appreciated

Welcome to TFP.

Is your heater powered through a relay and the Aqualink turning off power to the heater? The heater should be connected to continuous power.

Thank you, yes I can turn the heater on or off with the iAquaLink. I can also put it into manual mode and adjust the best accordingly.

Turning the heater off with the Heat button just opens the Firemans switch and should not turn power off.

If the heater power is wired into the LOAD side of the Filter/Pump relay and turns off when the pump is turned off then it is wired wrong.

Sorry I may be putting us down the wrong path, it worked before just fine, so I don’t think it is a wiring issue. It may be a power was shut off issue which caused the temp setting to go back to default, and I don’t know how to set it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.