St. Louis, MO
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
Just got this pump and had a couple of questions. First of all, currently I have 2 single speed pumps, 1 HP for the filter and a 1.5HP for a small water feature. My filter pump is the one I’m replacing.

1. Can I use this pump for both filter and the water feature? It would be nice to take advantage of how quiet it is for both and it has more power than both combined

2. If so, is there a powered valve that you would recommend that can be controlled from a smart phone or integrated into an easy touch system?

3. What does trade grade mean?

1. Yes, with plumbing modifications. I assume you manually move valves to actuate the water feature, etc.
2. You would need some kind of automation. There are extensive ones and basic ones. Detail what you need to have done.
3. Trade grade is only sold through professional installers.

1. Yes, with plumbing modifications. I assume you manually move valves to actuate the water feature, etc.
2. You would need some kind of automation. There are extensive ones and basic ones. Detail what you need to have done.
3. Trade grade is only sold through professional installers.
Thanks for the answers. Currently the water feature plumbing is completely separate from the filter plumbing, however they are side by side.
I just want the ability to activate the water feature from my easy touch system and then possibly raise the rpm of the pump at the same time.

You have an Easytouch? Please add that to your signature.
Do you have Screenlogic?
You will need a valve actuator for the NeverLube valves you will install.
What pump did you get?

Nathan,

From the EasyTouch side it is dirt simple to do..

If you have ScreenLogic it is about 10 x easier than that... :mrgreen:

The EasyTouch is designed to control the IntelliFlo pumps.. It come with a com cable.

You want to use Pump Unions to connect your pump.. Like these... https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai...i-4_vHmcjwAhUEOs0KHVZfCHgQ5bgDegQIARA_&adurl=

The EasyTouch is also set up to control two user programable valve actuators... You should only need one..

I'd use this one... Jandy Pro Series 24V Valve Actuator JVA 180 Degree | 2444 4424

Does not have to be from this supplier, just this style of valve.

Thanks,

Jim R.

You have an Easytouch? Please add that to your signature.
Do you have Screenlogic?
You will need a valve actuator for the NeverLube valves you will install.
What pump did you get?
Ok will do. No I don’t have screen logic. The pump I got is the Pentair Intelliflo VSF.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.