Pentair IntelliFlo leaking Water/Air at seam of Control Panel

ShaunG

Feb 25, 2021
Dallas Texas
I am in N. Texas and we had our freeze last week but this pump ran 24x7. Limped along maybe 50% primed because there is a leak at the seam of the display panel (just above electrical plug). I've indicted in the pic exactly where its leaking. Was leaking water initially and now just air because I cant get it to prime at all now. Any ideas? Leslie Pool guys said there should not be water anywhere near there and there is no deal there that could be the cause.

Attachments

• IntelliflowLeak - Copy.PNG
    IntelliflowLeak - Copy.PNG
    171.3 KB · Views: 16
Shaun,

Pool water can not get into the pump's control panel... What can happen is that rain or condensation can get into the display area.

Show us a larger pic... Are you sure that something near by does not have a leak and is spraying or falling on the pump???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim,
You were correct. I was able to locate the leak at bottom of the pump and it was running up the side. So now I assume its probably going to need a new seal and gasket?
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!

Shaun

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.