Benton AR
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
My IC60 has a red no flow light and I swapped sensor from my old IC40 and no change. I tied the red and black wire together going into the unit and still have red light for no flow. Water temp is 68f What are my next steps to figure this out? Unit is 2 years old at most

TB,

If you connected the Red and Black wires coming out of the cell together and the red flow light is still on then the cell is bad.

Either the cell "thinks" there is low flow, or the cell light itself is stuck on.

If it is just an LED issue, the cell should still generate chlorine.. Does the Cell light come on? Keep in mind the cell light only comes on if the cell is making chlorine, So at 50%, the light will be on for 2.5 minutes and off for about 2.5 minutes..

If the cell was part of a new pool build it probably has a three year warranty..

If not a bad LED, you are stuck with buying a new Cell.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Philo
Well I guess the cell is bad then. Light is on but red and does not change when I tie the red and black together. What is another good generator to buy? I’m done with Pentair Crud as this is two cells in 4 years. It’s a Dang shame nobody builds anything with quality anymore.

I only know Pentair. If you fill in your signature with details about your pool and other equipment, perhaps someone else can recommended an SWG appropriate for your setup...

I have tried to update my profile with no luck but my pool is 30k with two sand filters and both have Hayward pumps and this soon to be gone Pentair IC60. Generator is wired in with the pump on a timer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.