Pentair IC20 SWCG Cell & Power Center

Kit

Bronze Supporter
Mar 10, 2016
Medford, Oregon
This is just a curious question. I noticed that ads for the Pentair IC20 SWCG include a so-called power center. Since my SWCG plugs into a Pentair EasyTouch control panel, is the power center for the SWCG inside of the EasyTouch?

Thank you.

Kit,

You only need the Power Center if you are running the cell without automation, or if your EasyTouch did not come with an internal power center..

If your cell connects into the bottom of the EasyTouch, then you have an internal power center and you only need to buy the cell itself.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Makes sense. Thanks, Jim. The reason for my question stems from some erratic behavior from my SWCG cell display lights & miscommunication with the EasyTouch panel (as indicated in another post). From what I can gather, these cells have a life expectancy. Some people feel that problems can arise around 5 years. Since mine is 6 years old, I opted to replace the cell. All previous problems solved. Thank you again for your help. Much appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.