Pentair GloBrite Color and IntelliBrite 5G Color LED's

71ailmar

Silver Supporter
Dec 17, 2020
Mesa, AZ
I tried looking online but a quick search mainly showed how to convert from incandescent/halogen to LED lighting.
Warranty period is up this month on our Pentair products and we have the IntelliBrite 5G Color LED's for the main pool (2) and spa (1); GloBrite Color LED's (3) on our baja/water feature wall.
Our IntelliBrites have been fine although at 3 years we just had one of the pool IntelliBrites replaced....but the GloBrites have been replaced multiple times over these past 3 years. Not looking forward to throwing money down a pit.

Is there a way to replace those GloBrite's with something else that is compatible with our Pentair lighting system? I dont care if it's not color changing or if it's even LED. Anything that is at least half way more reliable than the GloBrite's.

Wrote about my experience with FL Sunseeker here. We have elected to not purchase additional lights from them.

Wrote about my experience with FL Sunseeker here. We have elected to not purchase additional lights from them.

Thank you for posting, just read through that thread. Stinks that it didn't work out! That was essentially our back up plan for when we're out of Pentair warranty. Maybe we'll try it out once and if it fails fast we'll just deal with a partially dark pool (n)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.