Pentair Globright lights vs Intelibright

SwimmingBevo

Gold Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
Austin, Texas
I like the smaller size of Globrights.....in the image attached you can see the locations.

Will this be enough lights to adequately light the pool? There are three that will be directed across the 19 foot area and one in the ten foot area.

Also, any maintenace issues with globrights?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Pool Layout.jpg

We are going with the globrites as well in my pool - my PB likes them because they still light very well and with the smaller niche he said he has less issues with leaks,etc. My pool is 46' in width and we're also using 4 lights, should be plenty of light.

I used globrites in mine. 3 across a 32 foot length woth 20-23 width. Even good lighting. I like the small ones bs the huge honkin ones. My builder did also. U can look in my build for pics. They r there. I’m on my phone right now. Can’t post pics.

They put off a lot of light. They really do. And they disappear from the pool when not on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.