Pentair EasyTouch Controller

wbrewski

Bronze Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Santa Ana
Guys, Be careful when getting a Pentair Easytouch Controle , I got burned When I was having my pool re-done I ordered a EasyTouch PL4/PSL4. I took this for a pool and spa setup.
Now the problem, trying to set it up I get the heater and pool pump to work but when I go the spa mode the inlet and discharge valves do not shift, I called pentair service and they told me that I have the wrong mother bd in the control.

I am asking if this sounds right, or did I get a service person that does not know there stuff?:confused:

Walt,

You say you ordered an EasyTouch "PL4/PSL4"... but that is impossible since these are two different units with two different Part Numbers..

The PL4.. Is a "P" or Pool only unit... The PSL4... is a "PS" and is for those people that have a Pool and a Spa..

It looks to me like you ordered a PL4..

I suggest you double check what you ordered, as they may have shipped you the wrong unit.

Sorry,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.