Pentair Easy Touch

jwcod

Jun 18, 2019
concord, california 94521
I have a Pentair Easy Touch Pool and Spa Control System. How do I run my pump/filter outside of scheduled hours? My filter/pump runs daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the summer. On nights when I shock the pool, I need it to run overnight? How do I do this?

Welcome to the forum!
You can set up a Feature Circuit with an egg timer. Do you have Screenlogic?
You might want to watch the following -- 'shock' is not a process that TFP uses.

I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.

Welcome to the forum!
You can set up a Feature Circuit with an egg timer. Do you have Screenlogic?
You might want to watch the following -- 'shock' is not a process that TFP uses.

I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.
I will read the information on shocking the pool. I have been told and read that it's good to shock the pool weekly, possibly alternating between chlorine and chlorine-free shocks depending on the FC reading. I am a new pool owner so I am still learning. My system does have screen logic/is programmable.

OK -- with Screenlogic @Jimrahbe is the best to guide you. I know he can make it very easy for you to set up.

Do take a look through Pool School and the links. With proper water chemistry management, you never need to 'shock'. And you do not want to use non-chlorine 'shock' as it creates difficulty in measuring your chlorine levels. It also adds sulfates to your water.

JW,

I have three saltwater pools and have not added a single bag of pool store shock to may pools in the past 8 years.. If you follow the TFP process, there is never a need to "shock" on a weekly basis..

Tell us more about your pool by completing your pool's "signature".. This info will help us answer your questions... Go to Settings, then Signature.. Use mine as an example...

What kind of pump do you have and do you have a saltwater system???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.