Pentair control - labels faded

jawathehutt

Apr 10, 2023
Maryland
I bought a house with a pentair pump. Unfortunately the controller is so faded that I can't actually tell what model it is and what all of the settings are. Wondering if anyone has a similar looking model who can fill in the gaps here.

I've found some pictures but they're all of current models and dont seem to match up well.
1000015920.jpg

Attachments

• 20240430_173231.jpg
    20240430_173231.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 1
Show up pics of the filter the MPV is on.

Any labels on the filter?

Show up pics of the filter the MPV is on.

Any labels on the filter?
I bought a house with a pentair pump. Unfortunately the controller is so faded that I can't actually tell what model it is and what all of the settings are. Wondering if anyone has a similar looking model who can fill in the gaps here.

I've found some pictures but they're all of current models and dont seem to match up well.
View attachment 569171
If that is a DE filter, try this site for a label. Just line up the port you know and go from there:

View attachment 569171
If that is a DE filter, try this site: