Pentair Automation - Screen Issue

FattyLumpkin

Gold Supporter
May 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Hi all - opened our pool this past week, and after the winter, the LCD screen on my automation panel isn't working correctly. It's a 4-line scrollable display, and the bottom two lines are not showing. This makes it impossible (at least as far as I can tell) to see/update the schedule and other functions.

Does anyone know if the screen itself is replaceable, or do I need a whole new unit?

See pics.

TIA!

Did a quick search on Easytouch Screen. Lots of hits -- this is the top one. It has the description of the replacement part.

Reactions: FattyLumpkin
Thank you both - I came across that after I posted. I know, search is my friend.

Anyway, I have never soldered anything in my entire life, but I ordered the part anyway. I figure, worst case, I'm getting a new motherboard anyway. And the part is like $5.

Just wanted to close the loop on this for anyone else that has a screen issue with their EasyTouch. I worked with @ogdento, and he was able to get me set straight - back up and running! Awesome guy, great communications. Highly recommend reaching out to him if you have any issues with your EasyTouch!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.