Pentair Aqua-Lumin II Replacement Nicheless Light Fixture

KopaPool

Jun 27, 2020
Suburban Atlanta, GA
Hello -I am a new pool owner, with a bad AquaLumin II fixture. I’ve removed it and I understand the AquaLumin 3 is my only replacement option, but I want something with LED instead of Halogen. Does anyone have anything they’ve tried / done / used that they can suggest for me?

What type of pool do you have?

What size hole or pipe is behind the light?

Will a 1 1/2" nicheless LED light fit?

Please create your signature with details of your pool and equipment.

plaster or liner pool?

The 1" electrical conduit is often connected to a length of 1 1/2" PVC pipe connecting into the pool wall. The nicheless fixture fits into the 1 1/2" pvc pipe.

I also have the Aqualumin fixture in my pool. So far I found an LED based replacement called the Pool Tone here: POOL TONE POOL LIGHTS
I called them a few days ago. The light comes with all mounting hardware accept for the spacer that goes behind everything. So far I think I'm going to buy it tonight. If your current light is 120v you'll want to get the 120v version which comes with an inline 120v to 12v AC transformer. There is another user on the forum that has this light and likes it but I don't recall his name. If you search for Pool Tone I think you'll find his post about it.
pentairfixture.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.