DFW, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Using the app on my phone I bumped up my speed on the pump last night to do some aeration, as I'm trying to bring down my TA the last several days. So during the days I drop my pump speed down to 1300 rpm. I noticed when I opened the Pentair App this morning, the formatting was different on the dashboard. I continue on to the IntelliFlo VSF section to adjust my pump speed. Once I turn the pump speed down and hit "save", it tells me "Device Not Update". Basically it didn't accept the change.
Now I can go to other devices in the dashboard (SWG, Lights, Booster Pump, etc) and it accepts the changes.
Anybody have this problem or have an idea on what to do?

What Pentair automation system do you have?

Please fill out your signature. Helps us help you.

That is strange. I am not familiar with the Intelliconnect. Normally with my Easytouch with Screenlogic I never adjust the pump rates individually, I have Feature Circuits programmed with all the pump rates I use.

Can you reset the system and start over?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.