Pebblesheen color help!

Jodyh

Jan 23, 2024
Los Angeles
Need help picking out pebble sheen color . I have a new construction 18x 42” pool with an 8 foot deep end . Would love to have a uniform rich color . Installer never mentioned grade 1 and 2 . And just read about Pebble essence . What is the price differential ? Anyone know what installation typically runs for that size pool / trying to calculate upgrade .
Don’t want to see jacuzzi and steps and light grey . Would love a rich blue throughout. Advice

Hi
New head / but with an age old dilemma which pebble sheen color to choose !
Pool is big 18x 42a with 8 foot deep end.

Want a deep rich blue color and don’t want jacuzzi and steps to look grey and transparent in comparison to deep end

Installer never mentioned grade one and grade 2. What ‘s the typical cost upgrade? . And just read about Brilliance and pebble sheen! Help what to do . Would appreciate any input

Hi and welcome to TFP! Do I ever have a thread for you! We put this together just for this reason:

I hope you find something you like here!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.