Pebble /plaster finish

FULL stop on the plaster job until the weather warms up. Here is a couple of link about getting a proper plaster job:

There is no reason you cannot wait until the spring to get the plaster done.

Thanks for posting but on the 10 steps, I can relate to the person posting about 'how is a consumer going to use this'? At the rate they are going, it may be the spring. But if the weather is cold, I will try to persuade them not to do it until it warms a bit. I imagine by then the builder will want to get it done so he can get paid so he may not like the idea of waiting.

I would talk with your builder. Tell them you are uncomfortable with plaster being applied during the winter when freezing is a real possibility. If your builder is financially sound and not playing games with your money being needed to fund other jobs, then waiting is simply a matter of scheduling with the subcontractor. They may ask for more in material costs if the plaster materials have not been purchased yet. You could always offer to have them order the plaster materials and have them delivered to your property for storage if that’s an issue.

I would do whatever you can to convince your PB to pause the job while waiting for the winter to pass.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.