Patterned waterline tile

Kmadonna

Bronze Supporter
Apr 23, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi there! This is a repost from Introduce Yourself:

I just joined ? but cannot say that I just found the site. I have actually spent hours reading (or should it be stressing lol)? I'm in the middle of resurfacing a fiberglass pool and I'm up at night worrying about some of our choices (starting with contractor but that's a whole other conversation ?).

My first question is on waterline tile. I haven't found any posts where someone had used this kind of tile. My hope is that I'm achieving the small print look of mosaic but using the recommended 6x6 and staying away from glass. Thoughts anyone? Fiorella, 6" x 6" (1 box, 22 pcs) - Porcelain Pool Tile

Thank you for your help! I have other questions too, I'm about to become most annoying poster most likely ?

I have not seen that one yet! That will be very striking!!! I can't wait to see it in real life on a large scale!

Kim:kim:
I know, that's what attracts me to it but also scares me! I can only find one picture of something similar. I have a very simple pool (no rocks, waterfalls, ledges) so I thought it might be nice to have a bold choice. Sample piece should be here this afternoon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.