All done :-)

Wow. Somehow I missed that you had to install 2 intellicenters!!! I thought a single intellicenter could be expanded to handle a lot of equipment. that said, I do see you have a lot of equipment. Post a picture of your equipment pad if that is set up.

Are the intellicenters linked together with regard to control and programing from a single interface?
Herman - here is the equipment pad
12297C45-2EB8-4BD5-A2DD-03F338766552.jpeg

I have some equipment questions:
  1. Do you have an auto-fill going to the catch basin? I assume when it is running in spillover mode that the water level of the pool is dictated by the basin i.e. the basin's water level would change based on evaporation, and has to have enough water in it to cycle through the pool. (im thinking of a reef tank with a sump here)
  2. Does it make much of a difference to have a filter for the catch basin? Id assume just a quick vacuum once a week would be sufficient?
  3. With the way you split up all the equipment, any reason you didn't opt fo a dedicated spa heater or do you think you will rarely use it for the pool? I wish I got 2 heaters for mine, but i am in NJ where it gets colder.

I have some equipment questions:
  1. Do you have an auto-fill going to the catch basin? I assume when it is running in spillover mode that the water level of the pool is dictated by the basin i.e. the basin's water level would change based on evaporation, and has to have enough water in it to cycle through the pool. (im thinking of a reef tank with a sump here)
  2. Does it make much of a difference to have a filter for the catch basin? Id assume just a quick vacuum once a week would be sufficient?
  3. With the way you split up all the equipment, any reason you didn't opt fo a dedicated spa heater or do you think you will rarely use it for the pool? I wish I got 2 heaters for mine, but i am in NJ where it gets colder.
1. Yes. There is an electronic auto fill and an overflow valve. The water in the basin would stay at a constant level no matter what activity is happening with the pool.

2. One of my requirements of the builder was I wanted to run the vanishing edge while in spa mode. This setup allows me to accomplish this.

3. We stay pretty warm in this part of Texas, with the exception of last year’s freeze :eek:, and we will rarely heat the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.