Patching larger holes

If you can get to both sides of the hole, patch them on both sides. Do whichever side is easiest to get a good seal first, then the other side. Go a good bit larger than the hole, especially on the outside.

Is there a food source close to your pool that would be attracting them? Trash bins, compost pile, grill, pet food, fruit trees, etc.?

There is really nothing to attract them. They first chewed thru the tarp we had over it. We folded it up
the end of last season and decided to leave it where we can unfold it and it would be in the exact spot as it
was. We have stored our pools in the garage which had mice and had not problems. Just thought leaving
it folded up would be ok. I think I'm going to get a freezer that is not working and put it in that

That's crazy! Must be some kind of weird mutant mice that survive on vinyl. Maybe they are mafioso-style mice that would offer you "liner protection" in exchange for sitting some food out for them. :)

I can't think of any better ideas than an old freezer. Maybe a good deck box would work, but those suckers can get in anywhere if they're determined enough. Sounds like in your case they really want to cause trouble.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.