PAL POOL LIGHTING ERROR REQUEST SOLUTION

AJNASHVILLE

In The Industry
Jun 11, 2021
NASHVILLE, TN
I was wondering if someone could assist. I am not familiar with PAL lighting. One of our clients is having a problem and I would like to assist them resolving it. Apparently a few guys have had a go at it and can't get to the bottom of the issue. He has A HOS-30-1620 42-PCR-2D-35 12V 35W PCR2D PAL RECEIVER/DRIVER

His lights are not responding to the remote at all. The error he is getting is: PAL RECEIVER/DRIVER is bad. He already replaced his remote with a brand new one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I was wondering if someone could assist. I am not familiar with PAL lighting. One of our clients is having a problem and I would like to assist them resolving it. Apparently a few guys have had a go at it and can't get to the bottom of the issue. He has A HOS-30-1620 42-PCR-2D-35 12V 35W PCR2D PAL RECEIVER/DRIVER

His lights are not responding to the remote at all. The error he is getting is: PAL RECEIVER/DRIVER is bad. He already replaced his remote with a brand new one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Were you able to get a fix for this. I’m experiencing the same thing. Lights come on, but dim and can’t be changed using the remote.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.