Porter ranch CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Are you guys interested in this even glow PALl lighting. it looks good with all the different colors compared to the crappy in intelbrigbt 5 g ******** that we have Pantier horrible fluke lights. Has upgrade anyone install them how do you guys like it how is the luminous compared to the 5g I’ve already had to replace my board onecw on all 3 that I have and it’s only one year old been thinking about pal. I don’t know if it’s worth to upgrade I got two in the pool and one Jacuzzi. I’m curious to see if it puts more output of light better distribution

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cowboycasey
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

This is the tech I have been waiting for, lighting that has millions of colors and LED light drivers done right.. They have an office opening in Dallas soon so maybe we can start to get some info from them.. :)

They should work just fine and have a 3 year warranty, that is better than most lights now that have 8 colors.... If there lights can fit your niche then you should be good to go :)

Yeah my pool is only a year old! I love technology and am all for it. The only lights that aren't really good pro are red and got pink if you have blue plaster it will show magenta. The yellow is ehh but the rest of the colors are good and bright I heard. I'm.gone order them and give then a try if anyone is interested in brand new crappy pantier 5g 120v lights which cost me 2500 for 3 it will be available soon with 80ft cord hardly used all new boards on all of them and sealed second gen.

I’m a open book on technology audio video and pools a well as automation feel free to tech out to me. I been in industry for 25 years a professional whos very transparent on what really works and doesn’t from buying all the different products abs testing them and utilizing for company like Disney universal. Disney cruise and others contracts that I’ve had. Feel free to pm me.

Forgive any autocorrect error during these conversations from Iphone.

The lights are on there way ! Will keep you posted. On the other note I just installed jandy true guard mineral sanitizer. I’ll run it for 4 days abs update everyone.

Attachments

• C14FE8DD-44D7-4759-A495-5802AAC4B4D5.jpeg
    C14FE8DD-44D7-4759-A495-5802AAC4B4D5.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 51FF6DD2-AB3D-49D0-8425-CAAC4C804EED.jpeg
    51FF6DD2-AB3D-49D0-8425-CAAC4C804EED.jpeg
    594 KB · Views: 14
Well I hate to tell you this but you really want to take that out... "Jandy TruGuard stystem consists of the Nature2 technology†"

You are putting Copper and Silver in your water.. You never want to put metals in your water as they can stain your pool..

You think so I’m gone play with to for a little then take it out. I’m just curious. There representative spouse to call me today. I have questions for him.

So far it good honestly these things always get a bad rep because of improper chemistry and balance of the water. I’m a perfectionist so my pool is like drinking water status with all the reading on the dot at all times and my weekly treatments for the extreme care. I never had any issues. I have zinc ano setup on the line as well for the salt water and grounded properly so I’m on it. I’ll keep you guys updated. Most of the people complaint on these things have improper chemistry and water balance. I’m my opinion but will see. The lights will be here soon so I’m excited about that.

I have started to see the PAL lights at lots of retail places since we first talked... that is a really good sign.. They are a little on the expansive side but worth every penny if they last :)

Reactions: Dozenmonkeyz

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have started to see the PAL lights at lots of retail places since we first talked... that is a really good sign.. They are a little on the expansive side but worth every penny if they last :)
Anywhere for online sales? I'm hunting for nicheless lights to install myself once our pool is done.

Reactions: Dozenmonkeyz
The lights are on there way ! Will keep you posted. On the other note I just installed jandy true guard mineral sanitizer. I’ll run it for 4 days abs update everyone.
Did you end up installing them? I’m getting a pool in October and PAL is all that’s available right now. Would love a review. I’m worried because they look cheaper because they are plastic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.