Ozone placement

RDriver

Oct 30, 2021
Washington
I had someone recently come and check out my pool equipment and they noticed blistering on my heater and caused them to double check the placement of my ozone feedline which looks like it is placed before the water goes into the heater. Do you all know whether or not ozone intake should be before or after the heater or if it makes any difference? This technician said that it creates bubbles which go into the heater and cause issues.

Hey Rd !! See here :

They only sterilize what little water passes trough them at any given moment, with no residual sanitizer added. 99.99999% of your pool volume goes untouched at any time. It may take a week or more to get every gallon through the unit and it festered the whole time before it did.

If you have to completely manually sanitize the water anyway, why even bother with a unit that can’t even be tested to know it’s working to it’s capabilities ?

Hey Rd !! See here :

They only sterilize what little water passes trough them at any given moment, with no residual sanitizer added. 99.99999% of your pool volume goes untouched at any time. It may take a week or more to get every gallon through the unit and it festered the whole time before it did.

If you have to completely manually sanitize the water anyway, why even bother with a unit that can’t even be tested to know it’s working to it’s capabilities ?
Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.