Owner build pool Mesa AZ

Torireily

Dec 4, 2020
Mesa az
Hello everyone I am looking for some info on where to start! I want to contract out my pool myself, I want it to be the most basic pool ever! And pretty small too at 24x11 75 per. I am wanting to know what price I can expect to pay? Would this be doable for around 15k?
thanks so much
Tori

We are doing owner/builder and while our pool is bigger than yours at 95’ perimeter, and will cost more, I don’t think you can get it for that cheap. You might have come close back when we built ours in ‘06 but not now. The subs are so busy right now and many won’t even bid o/b pools. We looked at our friend’s invoices from 2 years ago and had a few of the same subs. The prices went up quite a bit since then even.

We are doing owner/builder and while our pool is bigger than yours at 95’ perimeter, and will cost more, I don’t think you can get it for that cheap. You might have come close back when we built ours in ‘06 but not now. The subs are so busy right now and many won’t even bid o/b pools. We looked at our friend’s invoices from 2 years ago and had a few of the same subs. The prices went up quite a bit since then even.
Thanks for the reply! How much do you think I should expect to pay ?

just to start on a vinyl pool is $6,000 for that size and goes up from there depending on what you add and the equipment used..

With these selections it went to $10,000 and that is just getting the pool... You would need to dig the hole and do everything else... probably another $10k if you do everything...

12' x 24' Rectangle Pool Kit (up to 6' deep)

OPTIONS
Pool Walls42" Polymer$ 6050.00
Pool LinerLiner - 30 Mil - Dark Ocean Blue$ 750.00
Pool BottomBottom Dig - Wedge Bottom, Standard Shallow End, Constant Slope Down To 6'$ 0.00
Corner RadiusCorners - 2' Corner Radius$ 0.00
Pool CopingCoping - Flex Flat Profile For All Steel Pools & Non-Rectangle Polymer Pools$ 0.00
Pool Wall BracesBraces - Polymer Deck Support Brace, With Stake - Standard On Polymer Kits$ 0.00
Polymer Pool StepNone$ 0.00
Liner Over Steel Pool StepSteel Step - 14' Wide Full Length Straight Step$ 1295.00
Step LocationLocation - Center End Of Pool$ 0.00
Pool Bench/Swim OutNone$ 0.00
In Pool SpaNone$ 0.00
Spill Over SpasNone$ 0.00
Pool Step Jet KitNone$ 0.00
Deck JetsNone$ 0.00
ACCESSORIES
Pool PumpPump - Variable Speed Hayward Tristar 2.7THP Vs950 Pump$ 1050.00
Pool FilterFilter - Hayward C5030 SwimClear Cartridge Filter, 150 GPM, 2"$ 995.00
Pool SkimmerSkimmer - 2 Aqua Genie Skimmers And 1 Return$ 250.00
Chlorination & Automation SystemsChlorination - Standard Chlorine Pool$ 0.00
Pool Plumbing KitNone$ 0.00
Pool CleanerNone$ 0.00
Pool LightsNone$ 0.00
Light AccessoriesNone$ 0.00
Pool HeaterNone$ 0.00
Pool Diving BoardNone$ 0.00
SlidesNone$ 0.00
Pool AlarmNone$ 0.00
Pool HandrailHandrail - Deluxe Stainless Steel Handrail w/ Polymer Anchors$ 0.00
Pool LadderLadder - Deluxe Stainless Steel Deep End Ladder w/ Polymer Anchors$ 0.00
Pool Wall PaddingNone$ 0.00
Maintenance Kit and Start Up ChemicalsNone$ 0.00
Safety Rope KitSafety Rope Style - 6'-16' Safety Rope w/ Bullnose Rope Eyes$ 0.00
Winter Pool CoverNone$ 0.00
Lift GateLift Gate Service - Curb Side, LTL Freight Unloaded by Customer Without Lift Gate, Forks Needed$ 0.00
Ship To State & Lead Time (Allow 5 - 6 Weeks Before Your Order Ships)Ship To State & Lead Time (Allow 5 - 6 Weeks Before Your Order Ships) - Non-Western State$ 0.00
3d Swimming Pool LayoutNone$ 0.00

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.