Overflow in Freeze Mode

RDriver

Oct 30, 2021
Washington
Hello. Every time my system goes into freeze mode, and alternates between Pool and Spa, my Spa ends up overflowing and the water level in my pool lowers. Any ideas of how to prevent? I’ve turned it off and now the spa has almost completely drained.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to TFP.

I suspect your spa suction actuator is not turning.

Identify your suction actuator and return actuators. If you can't then post complete pictures of your equipment pad, not just one showing a jumble of pipes going to unknown places.

The actuator has a 3 position toggle switch on the side of bottom. The positions are 1 - OFF -2 , Confirm the switch is not in the middle off position. Then is is position 1 switch it to 2, or if on 2 switch it to 1 and see if the actuator rotates. If not the actuator is broken. If it rotates then put the switch back in the original position.

Report back what you find.

Hi ajw22, thanks for the reply. I feel I may have worsened the situation by turning them all off. Now I am not sure if their original position is 1 or 2. Most likely 1. Later in the day when the temp rises, I’ll turn the system on again and try to see if they’re turning.

Post pics of your equipment pad and the positions of the actuators in POOL mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.