NWjVoxll.jpg

QmmIb01l.jpg

Uv8pGAql.jpg

0ZnY1sol.jpg

And one of the complete "paradise" :rockon:

8ZREVxol.jpg

very very cool!

i like it alot.

they went all out with the vents for the grill. i'm still on the fence about them for mine. we are thinking about just leaving out motar lines for a few brick here and there like weep holes.

what kinda fridge u use since we are in the same climate? is it outdoor rated? you taking it in in the winter? the peer work and the tie into the ceiling is very nice. what kinda wood is the ceiling? we r doign the same thing. white beams with stained wood ceiling.

jim

Thanks, all. This was actually my DIY build -- steel stud and hardiebacker with stone veneer and leathered granite countertops. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Jim - I did go a little overboard with the vents ... original plan was one apiece for the grill, side burner and fridge, and one on each corner of the "L" (where I keep my propane tank) at top and bottom. However, after I added the hardiebacker/cabinet doors and hooked everything up, I would occasionally catch a faint whiff of propane when I opened the cabinet. Concerned me enough to get the large vent for the grill and double up my vents for the propane cabinet. Probably slight overkill, but better safe than sorry.

Fridge is marketed as an outdoor fridge, but I don't think it's technically "outdoor rated" since it was pretty cheap. It has an enclosed back to keep the critters out and more insulation than an ordinary dorm fridge -- keeps drinks in the mid to high 30s in 90+ weather -- but I wouldn't leave it fully exposed to the elements. I left it outside all last winter and it held up well. Made by Blaze. Pavilion is Amish-built, ceiling is just fir with mahogany stain.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, all. This was actually my DIY build -- steel stud and hardiebacker with stone veneer and leathered granite countertops. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Jim - I did go a little overboard with the vents ... original plan was one apiece for the grill, side burner and fridge, and one on each corner of the "L" (where I keep my propane tank) at top and bottom. However, after I added the hardiebacker/cabinet doors and hooked everything up, I would occasionally catch a faint whiff of propane when I opened the cabinet. Concerned me enough to get the large vent for the grill and double up my vents for the propane cabinet. Probably slight overkill, but better safe than sorry.

Fridge is marketed as an outdoor fridge, but I don't think it's technically "outdoor rated" since it was pretty cheap. It has an enclosed back to keep the critters out and more insulation than an ordinary dorm fridge -- keeps drinks in the mid to high 30s in 90+ weather -- but I wouldn't leave it fully exposed to the elements. I left it outside all last winter and it held up well. Made by Blaze. Pavilion is Amish-built, ceiling is just fir with mahogany stain.

Nice thanks for the info. I thought you had NG cause i saw the gas line I swear in the back?

Ya with Propane I would deff vent it up.

Came out really good. Really really good! Thanks for the info!

Just beautiful! Please pat yourself on the back for me.

You should have a great sense of pride and satisfaction for the excellent design and skilled work on your outdoor kitchen.

Thanks, all.

Nice thanks for the info. I thought you had NG cause i saw the gas line I swear in the back?

That's a conduit for speaker wires. Electric was run under the slab, but I didn't have the foresight to run speaker wires that way ...

So jealous:( Looks great, but where is the big screen TV:confused:

That's the next project, lol -- Missus has me building a propane fireplace with a big screen mount on the other side of the pavilion. Hopefully by next Memorial Day!

that's why u just pop up conduits everywhere. figure out what to run in them later. lol that was for just my low volt. the electrical one is at the other end of the storage area.

allowed us to go from the house to the pool house and back out to the equipment pad as needed. i'm so glad i did it that way. it saved us actually.

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr

that's why u just pop up conduits everywhere. figure out what to run in them later. lol that was for just my low volt. the electrical one is at the other end of the storage area.

allowed us to go from the house to the pool house and back out to the equipment pad as needed. i'm so glad i did it that way. it saved us actually.

That's awesome -- great foresight on your part. I've got two from the house to the equipment pad (electric and ethernet), two from the pad to the pavilion (electric and low voltage), and one from the house to the pavilion (cable). I wish had had done another from the house to the pavilion for ethernet, and two from the pavilion to the front and back of the pool for speakers. I thought what I had already was overkill, but I guess you can't have too many, lol.

That's awesome -- great foresight on your part. I've got two from the house to the equipment pad (electric and ethernet), two from the pad to the pavilion (electric and low voltage), and one from the house to the pavilion (cable). I wish had had done another from the house to the pavilion for ethernet, and two from the pavilion to the front and back of the pool for speakers. I thought what I had already was overkill, but I guess you can't have too many, lol.

I have 2, 3 inch from my house where my racks r for low volt. 20 runs of speaker wire, cameras, cable boxes, cat6 shielded,and cat5 for keypads.
1, 3 inch for my 100 amp sub panel from house to pool house.

Then em I added the other 3, 3 inchers u also see in pic they sweep out of the frost walls to the pad for whatever. Speaker wire out to pool for second zone, low volt lighting zones, pad low volt for easy touch, line voltage for pad. We tried to think of everything when we ran everything. I ended up adding 2 splice boxes on the brick outside so I don’t have to re pull electrical if I need to remove a pice of equipment. That box has all the splices. Then the other box is justche salt cell wire. I bought a extension wore from pentair and it splices in there so I can remove my salt cell without touching my easy touch box.

All my ethernet runs r home run to one of my structured wire boxes but I also added another structured wire box in pool house with double back up runs to each pool house location Incase a run went bad. So far all are good but u never know. From the house to he pool house was very long with 2 turns so didn’t want to deal with that again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.