Our show will air April 19th

mgora1

Oct 16, 2007
Suwanee, GA
We just found out officially that our episode of Groundbreakers will air next Saturday April 19th at 9am ET on HGTV. This was discussed in an earlier TFP newsletter and follows the build. Hope you get a chance to watch.

Thanks,
Matthew

mgora1

Oct 16, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I jsut found out my wife has decided to make the viewing a party and has invited friends and neighbors. As we have not even seen the show yet, it should be interesting to get the instant reaction.

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
mgora1 said:
I jsut found out my wife has decided to make the viewing a party and has invited friends and neighbors. As we have not even seen the show yet, it should be interesting to get the instant reaction.
What time should we ALL show up at your place? 8)

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
Well, we still live in the dark ages of tv recording, with a DVD-R, and could we find a blank disc? Nope. So my family watched while I was out, and said it was truly the most gorgeous pool area they had ever seen!!

chrisa

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 13, 2008
Ohio
wow, that was amazing....your girls looked so happy!!! my daughter is almost 6 too and just loves the pool.
congrats and enjoy many fun filled swimming days!!!

Chris

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
That was great. That is quite a pool. The pictures did not do justice to the full scope or size of the pool.

I liked your daughters idea for a slide. :lol: You could roll right out of bed and glide into the pool.

PS - for those of you who missed the showing, it will probably air again later in the week. Also, you can read the article about the experience in the January issue of the newsletter:
http://www.troublefreepool.com/newslett ... wsletter=2