Our 1st spillover spa, a few questions w/ pic

May 13, 2013
Bentonville, AR
Hello, I'm a seasoned pool owner and longtime TFP member but I've never owned one with the spa option. I've searched the forums but still have a few questions for the pros reading this post...

1. How do I identify which mfg & model spa we have so I can order a cover for it?
2. We live in NW Arkansas so I'd only heat it as-needed during winter, correct?
3. Roughly how long could it take to bring it up to temp?
4. It appears to have four filters in the lower part of the shell, how often should we replace those?

It's roughly 88" in diameter and has six jets. Thx in advance for any assistance!

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_105823.jpg
    IMG_20191012_105823.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 18

Does this spa run off the same equipment that runs your pool? Do you normally close your pool in the winter?

The 4 "filters" just cover the suction plumbing that sucks the water out of your spa.. The filters just prevent large stuff from getting sucked in the suction pipes. If like mine you should be able to clean and reuse them over and over.

My guess it will take about half an hour to heat the spa.. But have no way to tell..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.