Opened pool, check in

EngineeredPool

Jun 5, 2019
East Lyme, CT
Opened our pool yesterday and got the pump running and the robot cleaning. Still some debris in the pool this morning but not looking too bad.
Yesterday afternoon I dumped in 2 gals of 12.5% liquid chlorine to get me to a FC of approx 8.3 just to get stuff cleaning while waiting for the water to circulate enough to get a good test in.
This morning I tested and read FC of 8.5! I am shocked (pun intended, haha). This means I am in good shape right?
I've attached my full panel results and would appreciate a sanity check for my plan.
-Leave TA alone right unless pH is rising quickly.
-Add the 7lb container of stabilizer to get my cya up to about 70.
-Add at least 160lbs of salt to get me above 2800.

And just continue cleaning and maintaining some FC while I wait for salt to dissolve so I can start up the salt cell? Should I wait on the cya and salt adds until the pool water is totally clear? Anything I am missing? (My pool info should be in my sig, please let me know if it disappeared but big vinyl liner, salt pool)
Screenshot_20210517-103800~2.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.