Open pool 1st time

Apr 17, 2018
overland park, ks
Our pool builder did some crack repairs on our Gunite and plaster. I am refilling the pool and they wanted to come out when it got full to open the pool. I have already plugged in the valves at the EasyTouch and they are working and have power. I have also added Cyuronic acid, muriatic acid, and chlorine. Once the pool is full I was planning on starting the filter and letting it run on low speed for a day or two continuously. At that time I will also open all of the manual valves.

I guess I’m not sure if there something I’m missing that the pool company wants to come out and open or if I am on the right track?

Sounds like you are on the right track if you are confident you have all pipes open and valves properly set.

If the PB personnel do come out, do not let them add any chemicals. It is very likely they will try without any proper testing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.