OmniPL Upgrade and Heater Config

HandsomeJack

Jun 30, 2022
Palm Springs, CA
Hello,
Since I was able to find one available it looks like we are going to do the ProLogic -> OmniPL upgrade was planning a switch to Intellicenter before). I am documenting all of my existing configuration in order to map it to the new system. One item in the OmniPL manual has me confused and Hayward didn't answer. Just sent me to the support info on the website.

I have a pol/spa combo with shared equipment. In the manual/config wizard when setting up 'Body 2' which is the spa, the info below is asked for. When they refer to '...Shared Heater Valves' are they asking simply for me to identify my suction and return valves or something else? I don't have separate valves for body1 return and body 2 return. I have a single 3 way valve for the return side and it has the Hayward actuator. So not sure what to put here if anything. Is it only to be filled in if I have additional valves or . . . ?

Seems simple but It's not clear to me what info is needed. I'll include a photo of my plumbing/valves below.

Thanks as always,
Sean
1669058335134.png

Attachments

• IMG-4067.jpg
    IMG-4067.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 7
Yes, you identify the actuator sockets on the board where the Intake actuator and Return actuator are connected as shared valves.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.