Omnilogic Firmware 4.3

Are you updating your Omnilogic over the internet or manually using a USB stick? I update mine over the Internet and it advises me what files are available to upload. I usually make sure my firmware is running the latest. Haven't ever had any issues.

I updated mine over the internet. There was only one option available. Note that the only firmware that has been updated since 2019 is the MSP.

On the Hayward site, I don't see 4.4. I see 4.3 for MSP (which is 6mb), 3.2 for MPP (5mb, released on 12/19/2019), and 4.3 for the expansion panel (3.1mb, released on 11/18/2021). I'm guessing these align with what you're seeing.

Most folks only need the MSP and MPP. You only need to install the expansion panel firmware if you have the expansion panel.

Last edited:
im getting notification of an "UPGRADE" but I already have 4.4, i look but its a downgrade to 4.1 or something

i dont know why its telling me to upgrade to a lower version. i just ignore it

dont know if anyone else has this experience

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.