Omnilogic Firmware 4.3

I upgraded to 4.3.2 yesterday. I had no issues logging in all day. I did get the same provisioning error last night and had to go to my panel to turn off my lights. Working fine again this morning, so I assume it was an issue with their site.

The app never connects directly to your OmniLogic - it goes to a service on Haywards' site which then acts as a bridge between the app and the OmniLogic. Even if your Omni is down, you should still be able to login into the app, where it would show no connection to the Omni. Not being able to login is entirely on the service itself and has nothing to do with the Omni.

I have not had a problem with 4.3.2 or logging in today.

I had a problem with quickly logging in to Hayward, however yesterday, R4.3.1, but that was their problem in the cloud I think.

I have not found a 4.3.2 release note anywhere. Hayward indeed seems rather sloppy about providing updates to lowly pool owners.

Last edited:
Hayward stopped providing firmware release notes when they turned on wireless updates. I consider this to be terrible support for customers - how does anyone know what the update is supposed to fix, and what the known issues are?

I have contacted them several times to ask for release notes, and they always reply with "we'll be posting them soon".

I upgraded to 4.3.2 last night and system says antenna is not plugged in. It is verified to be plugged in. I have tried to reboot the system and it appears this update has locked out my wireless antenna.
UPDATE:
Just got off the phone with Hayward support... Had me manually load back to ver. 4.3.1. Issue still exists. Case now referred to engineering.. Supposed to get a response from them in 24-48 hours.

I received a reply from Hayward on my latest request for firmware release notes. Release notes for 4.3.0 are at:

4.3.2 release notes are still being finalized - really? How do you push a release without having release notes for it.

In my initial request, I noted that the lack of release notes was not a good look for Hayward, and could drive folks to ask for Pentair or Jandy products based on this alone. The reply indicated that this has been passed on to their release team and they would try to improve in the future.

I received a reply from Hayward on my latest request for firmware release notes. Release notes for 4.3.0 are at:

4.3.2 release notes are still being finalized - really? How do you push a release without having release notes for it.

In my initial request, I noted that the lack of release notes was not a good look for Hayward, and could drive folks to ask for Pentair or Jandy products based on this alone. The reply indicated that this has been passed on to their release team and they would try to improve in the future.
The past 3 or 4 releases the RNs have been posted with a week or so. You can get them alittle earlier(by a day or two) by hacking the URL..ie changing the “0” to “2” in the PDF file name. I just tried and was unsuccessful. I usually try daily until they pop up.

updated to the latest firmware, prior to this i kept getting notifications to update but it was for an older firmware. Never did that. This time it showed the latest one and did successfully with no issues.

Just upgraded to 4.3.2 and now I can’t log into Hayward Omni Logic App.
I upgraded to 4.3.2 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with hayward support since. Since the update it says antenna not connected and the system has to be operated via the main panel, ( exactly why I own this, is so that I can operate it from anywhere BUT there. They have finally said they will send me a new antenna to try.... but have also told me if that doesn't fix it, I will have to call an authorized dealer to figure it out at my expense. What a croc. Everything worked fine until the update to 4.3.2....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've had same issues... I'm going to go ahead and direct connect mine instead of using their wifi which has been problematic since install but getting worse recently. Frustrating as I shouldn't have to.

I have a new incomplete pool build and received an alert that I have an update. It says current version 4.3.2 available 4.1.1. Is it giving an option to revert because of all the problems?

I haven't seen that. I would be surprised if they downgrade that far. And it's not "all the problems". The only issue several folks have noticed is that the mobile app sometimes delays connecting or doesn't connect at all. When this single issue does appear, the web page always works (even from the mobile device - I tested it).

I haven't experienced this issue on the mobile app for a number of days now.

Reactions: r2sie2
I haven't had an issue in over a week now. Hayward sent out a message stating that they had an issue with their servers, and it has been corrected. In the message, they highly recommended that you should have at least version of 4.4 running - I'm guessing this new release is tied to the fixes on the servers.

When I got the note from Hayward, there was no 4.4 available. Yesterday I got an alarm on my Omni saying there was a new version available. It was version 4.4. I installed it - no issues so far.

I haven't had an issue in over a week now. Hayward sent out a message stating that they had an issue with their servers, and it has been corrected. In the message, they highly recommended that you should have at least version of 4.4 running - I'm guessing this new release is tied to the fixes on the servers.

When I got the note from Hayward, there was no 4.4 available. Yesterday I got an alarm on my Omni saying there was a new version available. It was version 4.4. I installed it - no issues so far.
I keep getting an error stating my system is unable to log into the upgrade server. Does anyone have a technical support number for a rep that is familiar with the OmniLogic? I have had nothing but problems with my system every opening and it is very difficult to find a hayward dealer that is familiar with the product in my area. Please help! Thanks

When I have a question, I go to the Hayward site and fill out the form for technical support. They usually respond within a day.

I have several questions:

1. Which Hayward automation product are you running?
  2. What is your current version of software?
  3. Are you sure your wifi connection is good?

When I have a question, I go to the Hayward site and fill out the form for technical support. They usually respond within a day.

I have several questions:

1. Which Hayward automation product are you running?
  2. What is your current version of software?
  3. Are you sure your wifi connection is good?
I have the OmniLogic. I had a hayward dealer come by and they were on the phone with hayward tech support. I am running 4.3.2 software. Now when using the app it says I am in service mode when I am not in service mode. The hayward rep said we need to replace the main board.

Under download there are 3 options. 6.3mb, 5mb, 3.1mb. Do you do all of them? Thanks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.