Official 2019 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that and "Everclear Purple passion"
and in a pinch Boone's Farm "wine"....

You guy do know I brew my own beer, right? Tho I have been pretty lax about it since moving to AZ.

Time to post up some pictures then....as the old saying goes -

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

I have a porter/Stout in the keezer finishing up fermentation and aging... That is about it... So here dormant Brew in a bag electric setup (homemade)... And a Stout that I really should keg tonight, in a fermenter.. Brewed about a month ago... I said I was being lax about it... IMG_20190811_120114339.jpgIMG_20190811_120158638.jpg

Just another good meal. Mushrooms on the infrared burner, corn on the cob in the air fryer, fresh homemade bernaise sauce with the immersion blender, garlic butter shrimp on the griddle and of course steak on the grill :cheers:

CE2D6BB2-BD3B-4EF5-9F0A-5716C9480055.jpegEEFEA409-50DA-4A83-A3A7-38A96DA45382.jpegBED48674-D309-4DEC-AE8D-A1881A48D3EA.jpegAC0AA67A-6311-4AF5-A793-0A4F0FC50FE8.jpeg

Reactions: cmc0619
2" ribeyes reverse seared.
Cold aged 5 hours
Smoked @ 225 degrees to internal 125 degrees with cherry and hickory
Seared @ 500 degrees to internal 140 degrees.

Attachments

• After Smoker.JPG
    After Smoker.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 17
  • After Searing.JPG
    After Searing.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: cmc0619

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nothing crazy here for me. We r at the beach. Fishing is so so. Lunch today is fried fish. Just finished filleting everything. Some blues and mullet. The mullet fry up good I think. The blues are pretty oily. I like em. My wife doesn’t.

Jimi

5357C0B8-DB21-4D80-BE43-210F6A2D4FC0.jpegB9CBE9CA-36F9-4E1C-B76D-07D69B95E8D9.jpeg

I LOVED bluefish!!! I used to work with a guy that fished all the time and he give me a few fillets every time. I like the more oily fish - blues, catfish, char, etc. Better for you too ... can’t get enough organomercury in your diet :oops:

Living in the desert SUCKS for fish-eaters. No where to get really fresh fish except to pay through the nose at a restaurant OR hope the guys hauling it up from Rocky Point kept it properly refrigerated :confused:

Yup, that’s cause I’m from there. (Just like you!)
What’s next, you gonna have Manhattan clam chowda instead of New England clam chowda?
?

P.S that reminds me. Have you had the fish-n-chips dinner from Culver’s? Ohhhh mama, that’s good eatin right there!

We have a Culver's nearby but no one ever wants to go there....I'll have to have a lonely lunch there someday (now that ALL the kids are in school). And yes, I actually prefer Manhattan Clam Chowder to New England Clam Chowda' :)

They did just open a new Raising Cain's restaurant...I want to go there too as I've heard they make good wings.

Reactions: jimim
We have a Culver's nearby but no one ever wants to go there....
? They has cheezeburgers and fries, what kid doesn’t like that? Oh, and frozen custard. (Ice cream as far as they are concerned)
They did just open a new Raising Cain's restaurant...I want to go there too as I've heard they make good wings.
No wings, only the best chicken fingers you’ll ever slide down your food shoot! (Oh and crinkle cut fries too!)
Menu

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.