O/B in Peoria AZ

Oh good! We've been patiently <tap tap tap of impatient fingers> waiting for you to return. :)
How is your "Overlord" handling her first year of nursing?

Keep up the pool build thread and please add lots of pics along the way,

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: mslaman
Lol. Sorry for the pause. As you can imagine we both have been extremely busy.
the overlord has been working like a mad woman. shes doing great!
Dirt starts moving Monday! I’ll keep this up diligently. Appreciate everyone’s kind words and advice. We will be swimming by May!

You're just the breathe of fresh air we all needed to push through this last bit of a dumpster fire that is 2020. Welcome back man and good luck !!

Really wanting to jack hammer a trench to cut the roots of a tree I’m concerned about possibly damaging a wall. But momma is still sleeping.......do not wake the overlord on her day off!
I’ll patiently wait.....

We were supposed to clear the yard last Thursday. But guess what happened. It rained in PHX for the first time in 100 or so days. Typical.....
she is working in CCU in one of our major hospitals here. That I just so happen to work at to. If she steels my parking place one more time......

We were supposed to clear the yard last Thursday. But guess what happened. It rained in PHX for the first time in 100 or so days. Typical.....
she is working in CCU in one of our major hospitals here. That I just so happen to work at to. If she steels my parking place one more time......
We dug our pool on Wed. Brought on the rain better than washing your car 😂. The last rain happened 2 days before our sons wedding in our backyard. At least that storm dropped the temperature into the 90s.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I didn’t get to drive. Let’s just say being in construction has its perks.
‘Had a company that does a lot of work with us come over and tear it All out.
‘they are a little slow this month. Said I pay for the manhours and dump fees. Wanted to keep their guys busy. Worked out pretty good. Took about 9 hours to clear and grade!

Reactions: Newdude and kimkats
My brother retired from the USAF. 20 years. And he’s is living in our house now until he can sell his houses back east. So we started removing the gravel where the water and electrical runs will be going.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 25
Isn't that a fun job 🤪?!?! Where our pool is now was where our trampoline used to be and under the trampoline was rock. It was a lot of rock too. We had bought too much because it was cheaper to buy more than the amount we needed so the extra went under the tramp. It is now on the opposite side of the yard waiting to go back around the pool. Plus, the side of the house for the plumbing and electrical. My husband had only put it in 2 years ago so he'll hand moved this rock 3 times when it's all said and done.

Free labor is always good. He is bored so very helpful.
We got our permit issued yesterday! Just waiting for HOA approval. That I’m not really waiting for but I guess they have to feel important too.
should be digging soon..........we hope.

Reactions: Nikilyn
Residential construction drives me insane.
got a call late yesterday. Hey. We will be there to Lay out the pool tomorrow.
‘Great. Thanks for the notice I guess.
looks a bit bigger on dirt.

Attachments

• 3DEFE46C-09A7-4240-8259-F9A39E6D8F3A.jpeg
    3DEFE46C-09A7-4240-8259-F9A39E6D8F3A.jpeg
    953.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 647A66B5-BF84-47C7-9000-035E32FB6E93.jpeg
    647A66B5-BF84-47C7-9000-035E32FB6E93.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 67240151-A720-4A00-8F62-6DFCBF8F7C19.jpeg
    67240151-A720-4A00-8F62-6DFCBF8F7C19.jpeg
    822.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Nikilyn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.