O/B in Peoria AZ

In LA liquor stores are essential. :laughblue: I laugh but it is true.... we don't need to see possible healthy folks going into DTs. Its bad enough when we get trauma patients in who start to withdrawal almost immediately. Ideally if the injury is minor enough to get them home in a day or so that is ideal so they can avoid the DTs in the hospital.

Reactions: Rattus Suffocatus
I'm essential too. It actually kinda sucks because, at least in my case I am busier than ever. And schedules are all over the place. I hope we get through it and you do get your pool, but you don't want to start the build much later than June. We didn't get our pool open until September and it kinda sucked only having six weeks or so to use it. If you push out later than that, have it built in the winter so you can open it in the spring...

sorry. I’ve been busy! But today is my first day off in 35 days so I can get back to normal.

Kim I am a construction superintendent specialized in health care construction. So yes we have been extremely busy building isolation rooms and corridors. Although AZ doesn’t seem to have been hit to hard. We’re getting ready just in case.

the loan has been approved! i think I will get design going through the OB route. These pools companies have some insane prices.
at least when I’m ready we will have design in place. The design and funding is usually what we’re always waiting on at work.....

Reactions: Rattus Suffocatus
Kim I am a construction superintendent specialized in health care construction. So yes we have been extremely busy building isolation rooms and corridors. Although AZ doesn’t seem to have been hit to hard. We’re getting ready just in case.
OH MY! I bet you HAVE been busy!!! Here is hoping they are not needed but better safe than sorry!!

the loan has been approved! i think I will get design going through the OB route. These pools companies have some insane prices.
at least when I’m ready we will have design in place. The design and funding is usually what we’re always waiting on at work.....
SWEET! How long is the loan good for?

Tell him to pull the freakin trigger!111 it is getting hot
UH OH!! Someone found you out!!!! HI there!! hehe

Kim:kim:

Great. My security has been infiltrated by the wife. Now I can’t take credit for all of your great idea and advice. Not sure about the loan terms. It’s a HELOC. We sign Monday and I’ll find out. Good thing is we locked in the interest at 5%. Pretty good if you ask me..

I’ll have to set up the wifey her own user name so she can chime in. 5 Weeks until graduation!

Hello~I can’t wait to graduate (we’ll get the piece of paper, no ceremony at the school but I will celebrate with the people I love most) we would have celebrated in the pool........but mr. negativity over here!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Start the build......Start the build.......Start the build.....wifey (AKA~Overlord)

Yeah but a piece of paper it is!!! Get a frame to put it in!!

Mrs. it sounds like he is like my husband....think, think, think, plan, plan, plan. While I am all DO IT NOW already!! :roll:

We will get him there AND it will be done right! You and I will have a BLAST picking out all of the pretty stuff for it!!

Reactions: livinwell

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
All righty then. Seems like a lot of talk but no action on this build but realistically. Proper planning and logistics always speed up the end result. Always.
Financing has been secured. Funds on Friday.
Design has started. I am attaching the yard measurements that I sent to the designer as an example for those who are wondering what to do.
Talked with design today. They said I should have concept drawings Friday.

Kim, you are not allowed to talk to my wife anymore! :cautious:never ever ever!!!! And over thinking is a sign of a great mind at work. :unsure:
Here she is patiently waiting in the yard for the excavation to start!!!!

Attachments

• Yard Measurments.pdf
    97.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Waiting.jpg
    Waiting.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
And over thinking is a sign of a great mind at work.
I have to say I agree and it saves a lot of heart AND wallet ache BUT that does not mean WE have to like it!!!

Mrs. love the pose! Now lets see what kind of pretties I can find for YOUR pool! Do you like BLING or subtle? Do you like blues or natural colors?

Mr. I will hold it under budget (HA! who am I kidding LOL) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh T!

HELLO!!!!!!! I am NOT patiently waiting, this is my way of saying “you better get it together Mr. Negative, before you see an excavator in your backyard, with love ~wifey”
Kim, I would love somethings you have found........I......I repeat, I love natural with reddish tan type.

Good morning Mrs! Wait until you see what I found! First I want to focus your your thoughts on size of the water line time. This is the tile that will be right at the waterline. The water will right in the middle of the tile. Some above the water and some under the water. There are commons sizes-6"x6"-this is a square. 1"x 2" this is like what they call subway tile (rectangle), 1"x1" squares. Each come in many pretty colors.

Now look at this web site. scroll down to get to the tiles. Make notes of what strikes your fancy and also not of what you do NOT like. Once I have your thoughts on size and likes and dislikes I can help you find just what you want!

Mr. you get to play with the equipment. Have we talked about that part at all? (Too lazy to go back and look :roll:)

This is what I have initially planned for the equipment. Just trying to over-think it a bit more......
Pentair Intellibrite 5G color X2 Model 601012
Pentair Clean and Clear Cartridge Filter Model 160301
Pentair Admiral 520 Skimmer X2 Maybe we just need 1?
Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump Model 011028
Pentair Intellicenter w/SWG Model
Jandy never Lube Valves.

M,

Your list looks perfect to me... :goodjob:

I for sure would have two skimmers and four returns.

The IntelliFlo does not come with pump unions.. They are the only way I would ever install a $1,000 pump. They look like this...

Keep in mind the lights will need one transformer for each light that you want to independently control. If you want the two lights to always be the same color, then you only need one transformer.

Not sure the size of your pool, but you want a SWCG that is rated for 2 x the volume of your pool. So, for a 20K pool you need a 40K SWCG..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks for the input!!!
I'll check the returns once I get the design drawings. Should be soon.

Check out what I built for a buddy today. Turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• Jeremy's BBQ.jpg
    Jeremy's BBQ.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 66

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.