Yorktown, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My p825 is new. New vinyl 18x36 pool. The issue is the robot doesn't seem to be aware of it's surroundings, meaning it will run into a wall and just keep turning its tracks. I would expect it to reverse and go somewhere else. Very frustrating. I have to tug on the cable to move it and it just finds another wall to get stuck on. Note this happens on the shallow end. I suspect it's due to the fact that the shallow bottom butts up to the walls, no 45 or taper. Regardless the robot should somehow sense it's not going anywhere and reverse its tracks. Now when the robot is in the deep end it tends to hang around one area or gets stuck on one of the two bottom drains and I have to tug on cable. Overall, not impressed at all considering the high price! If I could return it I would, but it's been too long.

Welcome to TFP.

Sell it to someone with a different shape pool where it may work better and try a different model.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.