Not even sure what this is? Algae maybe or pollen of some sort?

Jvlee94

Jul 17, 2023
VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
These small greenish yellow balls sometimes they look like pellets are popping up in my pool consistently. I’ve tried Algicide and shock. My pool water is crystal clear but these small balls keep popping up over night after cleaning it out completely. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    753.3 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to TFP!!! :paddle:

Are the squishy? squeeze one between your fingers. Where do you find them? Where are you located? (your location, Steelers.7 is not known).

They are maybe eggs, like frog...or toad.

I believe I found a caterpillar in the pool. Could it possibly just be poop? I do notice the leaves of the tree are starting to become eaten up after we just had a lot of heavy rain

I’m starting to think that too. I cleaned it out completely and vacuumed it till they were all gone. Next morning I go outside and they are back again. I’ve been doubting the algae assumption due to taking all the steps to rid the pool of it and had no results. As well as my water still being clear as ever

Reactions: PoolStored
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.