No water circulation

Hi- I am having some pool leakage.. I got the new filter cover installed and now I do not see any water leakage above the ground (There is no water near the water filter when the filter is running).. I am assuming it might be something under the ground.. Water level goes down around 1/2 inch in 4-5 days.. What can the the issue?
Thank You..

thank you .. This is a good news to me :) .. My only concern is that it is not hot over here and its gloomy for past few days.. And I have noticed this for a month now... Every week for atleast 1 hour I am putting water in the pool (its a 16K gallon pool) and its goes down in 3-4 days so basically I am loose 1 hour of water every 3-4 days and I am not using the pool at all..

How windy has it been?

there is a way to use a bucket to check this out. Place a bucket of pool water on a step inside the pool, make sure the level is the same as the level in the pool. If there is a leak, the bucket will have a lot more water in it than the pool. If it's evap. then they should be close.

A solar cover might be a good idea too. Keeps evap down.

Hi,

I have this part in the skimmer beneath the basket.. Can someone tell me the use of it? Shall I remove this? I saw yesterday while cleaning the basket that this part is coming out.. I tried to fix it but it wont really stick it..

Attachments

• IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 31
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.