No Power to Box or Controller

Jul 1, 2019
McKinney, TX
I have an Aqualink RS-8 system and I do not have power to the pump motor or the indoor control unit.
I have tested and confirm 220v to the pump relay, but I get no lights on the outdoor box or the indoor control unit.
I have replaced the pump relay, but still have no power getting to the pump.
Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:
The pump is not what Aqualink gets power from. Aqualink has its own breaker in the box (should have). Check and reset all breakers in the Aqualink control box if you are unsure which one is for the Aqualink system.

The pump is not what Aqualink gets power from. Aqualink has its own breaker in the box (should have). Check and reset all breakers in the Aqualink control box if you are unsure which one is for the Aqualink system.
I have reset the breakers multiple times and still no power to the Aqualink. I do have power to the pump relay, just nothing coming out. I just changed the relay yesterday.

I have reset the breakers multiple times and still no power to the Aqualink. I do have power to the pump relay, just nothing coming out. I just changed the relay yesterday.

So no lights at all on the panel? You are meaning you reset the breakers in the Aqualink enclosure and not your regular breaker panel right? Is the system still under warranty (2-3 years)? I think you might need to make a call to your local pool store that repairs the Aqualink.

I would make sure you get some liquid bleach in your pool asap and monitor the chlorine levels while the SWG is off. No need to get a nasty pool too!

Is there power to the RS-8 panel? It sounds like it's not getting power and isn't running... so it can't turn on your pump relay to send that 220v to the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.