Mar 7, 2014
McKinney, TX
I have a AquaPure 1400. Earlier this week my salt level was low so I added two bags. I turned off the AquaPure while I did this, then the next day turned it back on and it is now running at 75%. Chlorine level was at 0 so I added 3 pounds shock. Today, still 0 and I noticed "no flow" on my readout. I've read through other posts. Skimmer baskets are clear, pump basket is clear, backwash is about due - done 4 weeks ago. I'll do that tomorrow and see if that helps. But any other thoughts in the meantime....

UPDATE.....

I put pool into service mode and backwashed.... "no flow" indicator gone! :)

I have a AquaPure 1400. Earlier this week my salt level was low so I added two bags. I turned off the AquaPure while I did this, then the next day turned it back on and it is now running at 75%. Chlorine level was at 0 so I added 3 pounds shock. Today, still 0 and I noticed "no flow" on my readout. I've read through other posts. Skimmer baskets are clear, pump basket is clear, backwash is about due - done 4 weeks ago. I'll do that tomorrow and see if that helps. But any other thoughts in the meantime....

I'm by no means experienced, only replying since mine did this 3 hours ago after vacuuming. I put mine panel in service mode for 20-30 secs then turned it back on and it seemed to work. Not sure if that will help you or not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.