No Emails When Supporting or Store Ordering

Sollace

Gold Supporter
Aug 16, 2020
Bryan TX
Awhile back I joined, saved the donation receipt but never was emailed anything. A few days ago I ordered the test kit from the TFP store, printed the information but never was emailed about it. Just wondering now if my test kit is coming -- No email saying that everything is good to go.

Admittedly our email server is the best here, but that doesn't mean it is great. That could be the problem.

Thank you - And I also heard from the store. Being a 'newbie' I thought both were one and the same. My order has already shipped and everything is cleared up. Prompt replies and great service. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. - Julie

Reactions: OTPirate
Curious how long your order took to arrive. I’m only on day 9, but the email indicated arrival in 3-5... not too worried, but I’ve been putting off my weekly chemistry test

Curious how long your order took to arrive. I’m only on day 9, but the email indicated arrival in 3-5... not too worried, but I’ve been putting off my weekly chemistry test
Did you receive a tracking number and have you checked with the carrier to see where it is in their system?
I think they ship from Creedmor, NC - maybe @OTPirate can assist?

I’m in the same boat. Found the website, liked it and donated. Then I ordered the TF 100 test kit Thursday morning and emailed them twice since asking for the status and a tracking number and no one has responded. I also think $12 shipping and labeling a test kit as “heavy” on the shipping charges is ridiculous. At this point I am regretting donating and regretting not buying a Taylor kit on Amazon That I would have Received the next day for free shipping.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m in the same boat. Found the website, liked it and donated. Then I ordered the TF 100 test kit Thursday morning and emailed them twice since asking for the status and a tracking number and no one has responded. I also think $12 shipping and labeling a test kit as “heavy” on the shipping charges is ridiculous. At this point I am regretting donating and regretting not buying a Taylor kit on Amazon That I would have Received the next day for free shipping.
It should be there tomorrow. Will PM you tracking number

Unfortunately, the UPS and USPS are bogged down with so many online orders. My online store is designed to automatically send out a tracking number. Sometimes it goes to Spam or Promo. Glad the packages have arrived or will today. The best thing to do is write me at [email protected]. Thank you for your business! During this time, it means a lot. Rebecca

Reactions: Newdude
It’s not just the usual carriers. I’ve had several delayed Amazon orders that they brought themselves in the Amazon truck, and others that Amazon contractors brought in their personal vehicles. It’s just where we are at for now and there are too many factors at play to foresee anything with any certainty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.