No Diagnosis Reading for Salt and Chemical Levels

Mo.b.mousa

May 30, 2020
Downey, Ca
Hello!
I am new to this forum and a new pool owner. It's been about a little over a year. I've been having to learn a bit more about my pool system recently and felt it would be good for me since I want to start doing somethings on my own. I have a Hayward omnilogic HLBase model.

Issue I came across this past week, the pool got very cloudy and stayed that way for the whole week. I checked my system and went into the Chlorinator diagnostic. The diagnosis reading was zeroed out. I checked the cell connector plug, wire, cable, and etc. everything looked fine, no damages. It was plugged in. So I am not sure why there's no reading. I've reviewed the manuals and etc., I couldn't find anything about this. It seems like it hasn't been dispensing the necessary chemicals to keep the pool clean. My salt cell was recently replaced and I also updated the frimware about a couple months ago. Has anyone come across this or have any advice on what I can do to troubleshoot this.

Hello,

Issue I came across this past week, the pool got very cloudy and stayed that way for the whole week. I checked my Hayward Omnilogic HLBase panel and went into the Chlorinator diagnostic. The diagnosis reading was zeroed out. I checked the cell connector plug, wire, cable, and etc. everything looked fine, no damages. It was plugged in. So I am not sure why there's no reading. I've reviewed the manuals and etc., I couldn't find anything about this. It seems like it hasn't been dispensing the necessary chemicals to keep the pool clean and clear. My salt cell was recently replaced and I also updated the frimware about a couple months ago. Has anyone come across this or have any advice on what I can do to troubleshoot this

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.