Newly refinished Diamond Brite pool and spa - start-up questions

Finally have salt in system and generating chlorine after 28 days. AquaRite at pool and AquaPure at spa both working well. Going to try to run things around CSI of zero at the heating temperature, so slightly negative. I will attach daytime pictures tomorrow.

POOL:
FC 5.0
pH 7.8
TA 70
CH 400
CYA 60
Salt 3500
Temp 82 (heated)
CSI 0.01

SPA:
FC 8.0
pH 7.6
TA 80
CH 375
CYA 60
Salt 3900
Temp 100 (heated)
CSI -0.08

Should I have any concerns about chlorine getting too high now that the first 28 days have passed?

FC up to SLAM level for your CYA is fine. Any FC up to 24 for CYA 60.

One other concern I have. There are a few patches on the bottom where there appears to be a plaster build-up. In the shallow end, I see these areas when swimming with goggles and can feel the bump. One is perhaps the size of a penny and the other is a series of dots. Feels like someone dripped Diamond Brite mix on the smooth surface by mistake. Possible it was dust buildup missed with my twice daily brushing that hardened, but I doubt it as I was pretty careful - especially as this is in the shallow end that was more accessible to the brush. Anyway I spoke to the installer about it today and he said he doesn't have the time to come look himself at least until the later part of the summer (unfortunately he was paid already and East Hampton suddenly became very far). Installer suggested I try to smooth with a Pumice stone.

Is there a better to sand the surface underwater? I think that is what is needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.